Clarks Hounslow Contact Number 0870 042 0109
Need to call Clarks in Hounslow? Give the customer service team a call on 0870 042 0109.
This number will reroute you through our call forwarding service to the Clarks Hounslow call center staff who will be more than happy to help with all enquiries.
THIS WEBSITE AND TELEPHONE CONNECTION SERVICE NUMBER IS OPERATED BY 118 TELECOMS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, OR OPERATED BY, ANY COMPANY LISTED. A DIRECT NUMBER CAN BE OBTAINED FROM EACH OFFICIAL WEBSITE. If you do not wish to use this premium rate connection service, are disconnected or put on hold, we recommend you call using a direct number which can be found in the link above. Callers must be over 18 and have the bill payer’s permission. 118Telecoms, Service provider helpline: 03303328963 Calls to our 0843 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls to our 0870 numbers cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls to our 0905 numbers COST £1.50 CONNECTION FEE PLUS £1.50 PER MINUTE PLUS YOUR PHONE PROVIDER’S ACCESS CHARGE. Clarks Hounslow:
- To find the location of your local Clarks store in Hounslow.
- To trace a specific product which is not available online or in your local store.
- To apply for a job at the Hounslow Clarks branch or find out more about the application process.
- To make a complaint about a product or member of staff in the Hounslow branch.
- To report a misplaced or delayed order.
Whatever your reason you can contact Clarks on the contact number listed above.
Hounslow Clarks Contact Number:
|Hounslow Clarks Contact Number||0870 042 0109|
|Hounslow Clarks Helpline||0870 042 0109|
|Hounslow Clarks Complaints||0870 042 0109|
Clarks Hounslow Complaints:
If you want to file a complaint against poor services of Clarks Hounslow, you can also send a letter to the Clarks customer complaint address:
|Head Office||Customer Care. Box 50,
40 High Street,
|Head Office||Monday to Friday 8am until 7pm|
Please mention in your contact details so that the customer service members can contact you on your mentioned address or contact number as soon as possible.
Telephone Number For Clarks Hounslow: 0870 042 0109
Contact the Hounslow Clarks Store: 0870 042 0109
Clarks Hounslow General Information:
Hounslow Clarks is part of a British multinational footwear manufacturer and retailer headquartered in Somerset, England. The company operates more than 950 brand stores and franchises worldwide. The company’s products include mens, womens and children’s footwear of various ranges and designs. The 84% stake of the company is owned by the Clark family and the remaining 16% is owned by employees and the related institutions. The company is well known for its Desert Boot that is a unique ankle height boot with crepe sole made out of calf leather.
The company was founded in 1825 by Cyrus Clark and his younger brother James Clark in the Somerset village of Street, England. By 1828 James was appointed as apprentice by Cyrus and while in service as an apprentice he began utilising the offcuts that were too short for making rugs to produce slippers. In 1833 James became the equal partner of the business and thereafter it was traded as C. & J. Clark.
Thanks for checking out the Hounslow Clarks Contact Number page.
Taxcreditphonenumber is a Telephone Directory of phone numbers for commonly used UK companies. We are dedicated to providing a low-cost alternative to the many of the well-known sites that charge a huge premium for connecting your call. If you’re ever in doubt where to turn to find a phone number to contact a particular company rest assured we’ve done all the hard work and research to bring those insurance helpline numbers to you. Check out the various numbers listed ready for you to phone for efficient communication and customer service as you like it when you want it. We’ve done the hard work and found the Hounslow Clarks Contact Number.
Calls to our 0870 numbers cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge
Taxcreditphonenumber is a call connection and call routing service and is in no way connected to the companies listed. We not affiliated with any of the businesses listed inside, we forward all calls to the hard to find official phone numbers for the companies listed. The official phone number for the companies listed may be found on the official websites or in the public domain.